A TRULY MULTI-LOCAL MULTINATIONAL
Known until a few years ago as Philippine Refining Company (PRC), Unilever Philippines started as an oil milling business which at its peak produced nearly 100,000 tons of coconut oil annually.
Today the company is a leading manufacturer of Laundry detergents and soaps, Shampoos and Hair Conditioners, Toothpastes, Deodorants, Skin Care products, Toilet Soaps and Foods including Lipton Tea.
With annual sales of over P10 billion, Unilever Philippines employs over 1,000 people nationally.
Unilever Philippines has for decades been known in the industry as a sound training ground for young Filipino graduates. Some of our managers have progressed to senior levels in government and public life.
Unilever is proud of its heritage in the Philippines and is dedicated to growing its operations in the country in the future
PC (Personal Care) Filling Executive
- Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- 1. SHE
- • Makes sure of site compliance on PPE
- • Daily check on use of interlocks/safety switches and coordinates its immediate repair/replacement.
- • Daily checks machine guards and coordinates its immediate repair/replacement.
- • Review and audit on the implementation/use of L.O.T.O. during maintenance activities.
- Ensures shopfloor is provided with sufficient training regarding L.O.T.O.
- • Responsible for providing sufficient designated tools in the line.
- • Responsible for ensuring all shopfloor is properly informed and trained on the prescribed work procedure and company safety rules and regulations.
- Also responsible for updating these work procedures, rules and standards as needed.
- • In case of emergency, primary point of contact (total site).
- 2. OPERATIONS
- DAILY OPERATIONS
- • Drafts operations manual documenting all operational process and procedures, cascade and sign-off with team.
- • Finalize total site production plan, together with production scheduler and SU planners
- • Ensures availability of Bulk and PM via constant coordination with Planning team and PC Mixing.
- • Performs daily site inspection for GHK and correct non-compliance observed.
- • Facilitates the formation and cascade of standard operating procedures, criteria and settings with team.
- Set-up of a system to allow daily review of compliance to these standards, and understand any deviations.
- • Facilitates the formation of PC Filling quality plan and cascades to team, together with Quality team.
- Facilitates Why-Why and Root Cause analysis discussion, together with Team Leader, on Quality issues (which lead to line stoppage) encountered.
- Total system (from inbound until FG) investigation on Quality issues encountered.
- • Discuss with Production Scheduler and SU Planner any possible shift/changes in plan.
- • Provide training for skills needed to do line troubleshooting.
- • Daily review of Line Clearance form compliance
- • Daily review of Production Log sheet.
- • Facilitation of Circle/Operations meetings
- • Daily review of output reliability for all filling lines
- • In charge of administrative transactions with 3P KPI’s
- • Responsible for the monitoring and delivery of total site key AMIS KPI targets (OEE, Waste, Quality, Delivery)
- • Owner on mfg team of 3P costs
- • Provides necessary tools and training to shopfloor on KPI monitoring and loss measurement.
- Facilitates daily line review of KPI's and generation of action points to address issues.
- • Loss Tree analysis and propose loss reduction theme priority for the site, and each line.
- Facilitation of Focused improvement discussion with the team, on a per line and weekly basis.
- • Ensures team is equipped with proper technical training and knowledge to fully execute CILT activities.
- • Reviews CILT findings and improvement ideas, and formulates appropriate action plan to address any issues
- • Schedule of manning for CILT activity, coordinates with Team Leaders on availability of resources.
- • Facilitate weekly review of total site Tagging, OPL, Visual Control generation performance with the 3P AM Pillar Heads
- • Review and facilitation of Breakdown Analysis
- • Reviews total site Training Needs Analysis created by T&E Pillar heads and approves individual training plan.
- • Execution of training plan by tapping appropriate resources.
- • Agrees with 3P total site and per line manning list
- • Agree with SU planning on schedule of MPT.
- • Ensure that prior to any NPI, all required Early Management exercises are completed.
- Facilitate technical EEM discussions, together with Dev, Planning and Production team.
- • Daily and weekly review of material reconciliation activities (variances).
- • Set-up of inbound receiving and FG dispatch documented systems / procedure, in accordance to SAP principles.
- • Control of total production site budget, including all items affecting production cost.
- • Ensures total site compliance to company COBP, Rules and Regulations, Company-Union Agreements.
- Additional Skills Required:
- B. Communication Skills
- • Express ideas clearly both written and verbal
- • Ability to lead and motivate a team
- • Receive and interpret written and oral instructions
- • Ability to follow systematic instructions (e.g., flow chart, simple logic)
- • Data understanding and presentation
- • Capable of giving presentations to an audience
- C. Problem Analysis and Decision Making Skills
- • Collect and interpret data using available resources
- • Create and apply new methods (resources) of collecting data
- • Ability to use root cause analysis tools
- • Capable of making day to day operational decisions
- • Ability to do comparative analysis and cost-benefit analysis
- D. Other Skills and Competencies
- • Demonstrate the ability to work in teams
- • TPM knowledge is a plus
- • Responsible for delivering key production site KPI’s (OEE, Waste, Delivery, Quality, Safety)
- • Project Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Others), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent. Job role in Supply Chain or Management.
- 8 Full-Time position(s) available.