Worklink Services Inc. is a privately owned Filipino Corporation, established in 1999 for the primarily purpose of providing reliable courier, trucking and warehousing services to various domestics business industries.
In the past 13 years, WSI has evolved to offer more than just domestics logistics solutions, but also a full range of marketing services to ensure the most effective implementation of its client's promotional and retail programs.
PHP 12000 - 20000
National Capital Reg - Mandaluyong City
· Sources new clients ad offers the services of the company
· Creates pricing quotations based on client requirements and negotiates a mutually beneficial service rate
· Creates “Service Level Agreement” based on agreed terms and conditions set by both parties.
· Facilitates completions of customer’s “Credit Line Application Form”
· Creates “client portfolios” for new accounts
· Responsible for maintaining the number of existing clients of the company.
· Maintains/updates existing “client portfolios” of the company
· Responsible for meeting target sales based on mapped revenue
· Performs tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Logistic/Transportation, Mass Communications or equivalent.
Required skill(s): MS Office.
Female or Male, Age: 21 - 35 years old
Required language(s): English, Filipino
At least 1 year(s) of working experience specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent is required for this position.
Must be aggressive and must have impressive interpersonal skills
Must have above-average communication skills
Honesty, integrity and good moral character is a must.
Requires initiative, resourcefulness and problem solving / analytical thinking.
Can work with minimum supervision
Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicant may send updated resume to email@example.com. Accepts walk in applicants from Monday to Friday 9-5pm.