BA Continuum is a non-bank subsidiary of Bank of America Management Corporation and a part of the Global Delivery Centre of Expertise (GDCE) with presence in India, Costa Rica, Philippines and Mexico. BA Continuum provides business processes, business support functions and IT enabled services. This includes but does not limit to back-office operations and transactions, customer support and service functions, technology support and services, general human resource functions, business planning and general financial services. At BA Continuum, associates are part of a diverse, global banking environment with best-in-class people, processes and practices. Associates belong to a globally admired brand, which is one of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Business processes, business support functions, and IT enabled services for the Consumer and Small Business
Banking, Global Card Services, Bank of America Home Loans, Global Banking and Wealth Management and Global Markets lines of business at Bank of America. BA Continuum Philippines, Inc. (BACP) targets clients in banking and financial sector. For its operations in the Philippines, it intends to focus on banks and financial institutions, including its affiliates in the USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, as well as its affiliates in Asia except in Philippines.
Account Processing Associate (Mandarin/ Cantonese)
Taguig City (National Capital Reg) - 3030 Rizal Drive West, Bonifacio Global City
- Provide treasury and cash management solutions and cross-selling the Bank’s products and services to general sales/referrals.
- Harness the Bank’s varied resources and work within internal partners to deliver exceptional and pro-active service to clients worldwide.
- Preferably with working experience in area of Client Services in the bank concentrating on delivery of treasury and cash management solutions for Corporate, Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institution client
- Excellent communication, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and team work skills.
- A track record gained through operational experience within the payment, trade, or treasury environment
- Knowledge of all bank systems, products and web-based electronic banking platforms
- Good command of spoken English and either Cantonese or Mandarin.
BA Continuum Philippines, Inc