DMCI Homes offers urban-friendly communities that allow young families to own their dream home, which is within reach of their place of work, study, and leisure. At DMCI Homes, we build more than condominiums and houses; we build communities that respond to the needs and wants of the growing Filipino family. Beyond reliable structures, DMCI Homes’ residential communities provide a solid foundation where a family may create a place of their own and grow in a space they can truly call home, now and for years to come.
Junior Architect (Business Development)
National Capital Reg
- Provides assistance to the Senior Architect and Business Development Manager in preparing site development plans and studies. Specific duties include but not limited to plotting in Google Earth and creating maps for easy selection of properties; preparing schematic and site development plans for the basis of financial projections; and site visits for actual property investigation and inspection.
Requirements: Applications are encouraged to submit Online. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Graduate of Architecture or any related studies
- Possess good technical skills in AutoCad, Site Plannings and Architectural Designs
- Has an eye on details and a team player
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Google Earth savvy
- Willing to do field works
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply