DMCI Homes offers urban-friendly communities that allow young families to own their dream home, which is within reach of their place of work, study, and leisure. At DMCI Homes, we build more than condominiums and houses; we build communities that respond to the needs and wants of the growing Filipino family. Beyond reliable structures, DMCI Homes’ residential communities provide a solid foundation where a family may create a place of their own and grow in a space they can truly call home, now and for years to come.
National Capital Reg
- Prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for review.
Requirements: We highly encouraged ONLINE application. Only qualified candidates will be notified. For further information about the post, call 5557777 loc 7446 and look for BEA.
- Graduate of Architecture
- Male/Female; not more than 30 years old
- At least a year experience on Architectural Design for Medium to High Rise condominium
- Knowledgeable on methods and materials of construction and design principles
- Team player with above average communication & interpersonal skills