Upscale real-estate developer Landco Pacific Corporation is the developer of leisure communities, resort-inspired condominiums, and luxury home communities. As the purveyor of resort living experiences over the last 21 years, the company has consistently pioneered innovative and outstanding lifestyle products that revolutionize the way people live.
Its flagship development, Peninsula de Punta Fuego in Nasugbu, Batangas, is the country’s first private and exclusive seaside residential resort, blending the wonders of sand, sky and sea with world-class resort amenities. This was quickly followed by Terrazas de Punta Fuego, the upscale resort that boasts of the best swimming beach in Nasugbu, Batangas, and Amara en Terrazas, a luxury oceanfront condominium offering scenic views of the West Philippine Sea. Other noteworthy leisure communities are the award-winning Leisure Farms (Lemery, Batangas), Ponderosa Leisure Farms (Silang, Cavite), Hacienda Escudero (Tiaong, Quezon) and the Playa Series (Playa Calatagan in Calatagan, Batangas, Playa Laiya in San Juan, Batangas, and Playa Azalea in Samal Island, Davao). Its brand promise “Life at your Leisure” is at the heart of all Landco’s properties—even in resort-inspired condominium Tribeca Private Residences in Sucat, Muntinlupa, as well as luxury home communities, Landco’s signature blue-label first homes located in various provinces nationwide such as WoodGrove Park in San Fernando, Pampanga, Waterwood Park in Baliuag, Bulacan, MonteLago Nature Estates in San Pablo, Laguna, The Courtyard at Lakewood Golf Estates in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija and Woodridge Garden Village in Zamboanga City.
The company continues to explore new living concepts that respond to the changing emotional and practical needs of the market.
Today, Landco’s vision has become its promise: to create places of leisure where the fullness of life can come alive and reside. Remaining true to this promise, Landco will continue its quest to provide Filipinos a life of leisure that they truly deserve.
Marketing Assistant - Davao City Office
Davao del Sur (Davao City) (Davao) - Davao City
-Responsible for supporting the development and execution of the marketing plan.
Key duties/responsibilities of Marketing assistant:
• Primary cooperative marketing lead. Assistant will approve contractor ads for financial reimbursement, track contractor allotment based on program performance and ensure the proper use of logos and brand guidelines.
• Carefully monitor communications response data and other performance and marketing metrics.
• Establish and maintain a centralized archive of presentations, marketing materials and communications that is accessible to various functional groups internally.
• Coordinate the production and distribution of various communications with outside vendors, such as printers and mail houses, to meet their designated due date.
• Assist in marketing research.
• Coordinate various outreach events throughout Oregon to support the program.
• Create and distribute rollout communications for program updates, product enhancements, direct marketing programs and sales tools. Maintain marketing plan flowchart.
• Assist in financial responsibilities: estimating, billing, reporting and invoicing for marketing fees and expenses, cooperative advertising requests and documentation.
• Assist in media scheduling, proofing and trafficking of creative.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Marketing or equivalent..
Applicants must be willing to work in Paranaque City.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
1 Full-Time positions available.
Due to the urgency of these requirements, applicants may handcarry, send via email or mail their resume with latest photo at the address below:
Landco Pacific Corporation
Unit 168 16th Floor landco Corporate Center
JP Laurel Avenue Davao City
You may alos call/text us
Nicole Mercado 09213249723 / 09235672018