National Capital Reg - Mandaluyong City
1. Responsible for supervising and handling financial reports, accounting, credit and collection, accounts receivable and all kinds of financial analysis in the Company.
2. Prepares Cash Flow position and evaluates cost reduction measures of the Company.
3. Ensures on time preparation of the Financial Statements.
4. Ensures that all finances are properly administered and monitored inclusing credit control.
5. Takes charge in the on-time submission of all BIR requirements of the Company.
6. Other matters which may be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Directors specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.