Masaito Development Corporation (MDC) is a duly organized corporation and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. It is duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under SEC Registration No. 137220, with the primary purpose of engaging in the real estate business, subdivision development, and construction of houses both for commercial and residential use, buildings and other structures.
MDC has been recognized as the 2009 Outstanding Properties Developer by the National Consumer Affairs Foundation (NCAF), Asia’s pioneer consumers group.
The business started way back in 1976. The company name was the Ultima Development, Inc. engaged primarily in housing development. Its first projects were the South Green Park Subdivision in Paranaque, followed by South Green Park in Quezon City.
The company’s vision then was to provide housing “for the people.” Thus, “pang-Masa ito” became the battle cry. Masaito Development Corporation was born. Its early projects included the Concorde Subdivision and Regency Homes in Paranaque, and Citihomes in Las Piñas.
In 1996, MDC transferred to its new office located at 11th floor, Philippine Axa Life Centre, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City. The company also took new turn as it departed from low cost development and focused in middle class to upscale housing.
To add value to its projects, MDC has provided commercial properties within its scope of business thru its other affiliate Richfield Properties Incorporated and in partnership with SM, brought in SM Hypermart and banking institutions as part of its program to provide convenience to its homeowners. MDC still continues to expand its commercial operations to provide the complete lifestyle its homeowners rightfully deserve.
Today, MDC is proud of its flagship subdivisions in Cavite: Vallejo in Imus via Molino; Bellazona, along the New Molino Blvd.; and Covina Villas, along Buhay na Tubig in Imus. It also carries the Brentwood project in Mabalacat Pampanga.
MDC continues to maintain its leadership in providing quality homes, prime location and affordable housing to improve Filipino lives.
To sustain this desire, Masaito is now seeking for qualified individuals to join us in our Mission to "build better lives by providing excellent communities and create values for our customer".
You could be the one we're looking for!
General Admin Manager
National Capital Reg
- Preferably Accounting graduate (CPA)
- With 5 years experience in real estate
- with 3 years experience supervisory level
- well verse in financial planning & fasibility studies.
- with above average written communication skills.
- highly annalytical & with excellent interpersonal skills.
Requirements: MASAITO DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Filipino.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Management/Cost Accounting/Business Analyst or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
11F Phil. Axa Life Centre., Sen.Gil Puyat Makati City
For inquiries and follow up:
(02) 751-6010 loc 102
To submit your application: