Mirof Consulting is the professional search and direct placement division of Mirof Resources. Mirof Resources is an outsourcing group that has the wealth of experience and expertise to serve clients the complete outsourcing solution. And one of those solutions is professional search and selection.After years of providing search and contact center workforce solutions to clients, Mirof Resources has extended its vital search division functions into Mirof Consulting- totally committed and even more efficient.
The direction to provide our BPO clients utmost service satisfaction is clear. We deal with our partners following account management and sound fundamental applications.
Our Client includes:
One of the largest manufacturing firms of cosmetics, skin care and fragrance product for woman
The world’s leading premium drinks company
The world’s leading manufacturer, marketer, distributor of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups
The world’s largest consumer IT firm and the leading enterprise company
The world’s leader in imaging and solutions for the home and for the businesses
One of the leading television network and producer’s in the country.
One of the world’s biggest electronics companies.
Leading oil and gas companies
One of the biggest shipping and forwarding corporation
Top pharmaceutical industry
Biggest telecommunication group
Largest BPO Companies for international account.
Largest and leading Contact Center
Mirof Consulting moves forward with you. We identify the crossroads and the critical elements. We walk you through the tried and tested procedures. We at Mirof Consulting make it a point to lead you to better milestones. As a client or as a candidate – you are our strategic partner.
Mirof Consulting Inc.- leading you to a new direction in professional search and selection services.
National Capital Reg - Makati, Manila & Quezon City
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
Requirements: Our office is located at 7th Floor Philcox Building, 172 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village Makati City.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required skill(s):
- Good Communication Skills, Proficiency in Computer Applications, Detail-oriented.
- with pleasing personality
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 50 Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR WALK-IN APPLICANTS
PLEASE LOOK FOR MS. MICHELLE PEREZ
or you may e-mail your resume' to