As with many things in life, great things may come from certain passions, big or small. With Mr. Gerry Apolinario, such was exactly the case. Gerry had a particular fondness for good food; a passion he shared with his family and friends. And from an earnest penchant for drink and grilled food, he yearned for a venue where both may be enjoyed amidst an atmosphere that was fun, fresh and wholesome.
Thus, after rounding up family and friends for a particular business venture, Gerry’s Grill was born on February 14, 1997 located at Tomas Morato corner Eugenio Lopez Avenue, Quezon City.
Gerry’s Grill boasted of a menu packed with scrumptious food ranging from grilled seafood, Filipino and Asian favorites, and tastefully prepared beermates and pica-pica. Along with favorite beverages from non-alcoholic drinks to
brews and mixed preparations, our guests enjoyed the food immensely.
The combination was more than perfect for the typical barkada get together. The place was so inviting and so un-intimidating it began to attract the dining and family crowd. Gourmets and gourmands came with families
in groups of friends and colleagues, and a lot of couples; and whether male or female, some event went solo for a relaxing time at the bar.
With its tropical motif, extensive collection of music, accommodating service, affordable prices, delicious food and popular drinks, Gerry's Grill spelled the equation for steady success and rapid expansion in the restaurant business.
Still, the boundaries seem far and wide for Gerry's Grill for we have now conquered different gimmick hotspots not only in Metro Manila but in the entire Philippines and even in the United States.
LINE COOK - Newport, Pasay City
Pasay City (National Capital Reg) - Newport
- Saute Cook- responsible for preparing food items on the sauté section.
- Fry Cook- responsible for preparing fried items on the menu.
- Grillman- responsible for preparing grilled items on the menu according to set standards.
- Pantryman- responsible for the production and preparation of salads, desserts, sauces, dressings, condiments and garnishes
Requirements: Qualified applicants may submit their comprehensive resume with recent 2x2 photo and transcript of records at:
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent. Job role in Chef or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION DIVISION
2nd Flr. FMA Bldg. #75 C Baler Street,
San Francisco del Monte, Quezon City
from Monday to Wednesday 8:00 am to 12:00 nn
Or call us at (02) 4122931 / (02) 3741774
To view other career opportunities, please visit:
Gerry’s Grill Career Site