We are the Philippines' first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
Casino Dealer (One Day Hiring)
Pasay City (National Capital Reg)
- Responsible to deal at casino table games as required, maintain game security and provide service to players.
- Have the knowledge, fully understand and apply all gaming procedures and directives provided and adhere to these procedures and directives at all times.
- Maintain efficiency of games by dealing within game pace specified by the Management and in by consideration of players’ satisfaction.
- Ensure every player enjoys the gaming experience by being polite and attentive to players’ needs, by creating a friendly and fun atmosphere. The customers are to be treated with utmost, courtesy, diplomacy and respect in adherence to the Casino Service Policy.
- Maintain security of the game and company’s assets by ensuring players’ adhere to game rules, maintain vigilance to note cheats and comply with security measures. The Dealers shall report any illegal act or provide information concerning such activity in relevance to the Casino Operations or the Company in General.
- Learn new skills and knowledge by participating diligent in training programs provided by the Management.
- Atleast 5’4 in height for females, 5’6 for males
- Confident, of good character, and possess good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in a front line position
- Must be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Immediate applications will be prioritized.