Our Lady of Perpetual Succor College a private, non-sectarian, educational institution located in Concepcion, Marikina City, offering Preschool, Basic and Higher education that envisions its graduates to be of good character, academically excellent, highly competitive, and responsible stewards of God's gifts who will help in the development of the society.
Teachers (Preschool, Grade School, High School, College)
National Capital Reg - Marikina City
· Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Development, Elementary Education, Secondary Education, or Graduate of any 4-year course with earned units in Education, Master’s Degree (for college professor)
· With good scholastic record.
· Graduate from reputable school.
· Creative and with excellent oral and written communication skills.
· In-depth knowledge in the subject area and classroom management skills.
· Patient, enthusiastic, and can communicate with children of different ages.
· Preferably board passer or plan to take the LET within the year.
· With at least 2 years experience in the same field
Interested applicants may also send their resume with recent 2x2 colored photo to:
Our Lady of Perpetual Succor College
Gen Ordoñez St., Concepcion, Marikina City
Tel. No.: 997-7777 loc 17 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org