Dunkin’ Donuts is the largest coffee and donut shop chain in the world, providing its loyal customers with premium coffee, donuts, brownies, muffins and other bakery products since 1950. The company’s growth can be attributed to its quality products, loyal customers, as well as the best people who deliver the services.
The Philippine franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts America, GOLDEN DONUTS, INCORPORATED is inviting all qualified applicants to join the company in its continuous expansion program.
To fill in our manpower requirements, we are looking for responsible, self-motivated and pro-active individuals who shall be performing significant roles in our team.
National Capital Reg
- Make customers purchase our products with prompt and courteous service while maintaining cleanliness and organization of assigned area at all times.
- Maintains a neat appearance with a complete uniform.
- Follows work station/ assignments as directed by his Shift Manager.
- Conforms to the standard steps in serving.
- Follows proper utilization of all raw materials.
- Adheres to company Standard Operations Manual (SOM) policies and procedures.
- Implements company promo activities.
- Perform side duties and clean-up work area regularly.
Requirements: Interested applicants are requested to apply in person or send comprehensive resume with transcript of records, most recent ID picture, certificate / clearance(s) from previous employer to:
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 5'2"- height requirement for female
- 5'4"- height requirement for male
- With pleasing personality
- Naturally a happy and service oriented person
- 30 Full-Time position(s) available.
People Resources Department/733 Aurora Blvd., Quezon City (in front of Old Pepsi Plant)
Look for: Ms. Dat M. Atanacio or Ms. Neri D. Capuz
Email address: ;
To view other career opportunities, please visit:
Golden Donuts, Inc. Career Site