Operations Engineer for Naphtha Cracker Plant
JG Summit is a pioneer in the petrochemical industry in the Philippines and now has two wholly owned subsidiaries in its 250-hectare fully integrated, world-class, PEZA-accredited petrochemical manufacturing complex in Brgy. Simlong, Batangas City, 120 km south of Manila. These are JG Summit Petrochemical Corporation (JGSPC) and JG Summit Olefins Corporation (JGSOC).
JG Summit Petrochemical Corporation: JGSPC is the largest manufacturer of polyolefins in the country. It is the first and only fully integrated polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) resin manufacturer in the Philippines. It produces EVALENE® branded PE and PP resins using UNIPOL™ technology.
JG Summit Olefins Corporation: JGSOC has the country’s first naphtha cracker facility. The plant, which is scheduled for commissioning by second half of 2013, is being constructed at a cost of USD800 million. It is designed to primarily produce polymer grade ethylene and propylene, which will be feedstock for the existing JGSPC polyolefins plant.
We are part of the JG Summit Holdings, Inc., one of the leading companies in the Philippines with businesses in air transportation, banking, food manufacturing, hotels, petrochemicals, power generation, real estate and property development and telecommunications.
We, in JGSPC, take great pride for being the pre-eminent, world-class petrochemical company in the Philippines. We are dedicated towards the pursuit of excellence, ensuring quality products and services that shall propel our growth towards sustained market leadership. We value integrity, leadership and excellence. We are committed to make life better!
We offer great opportunities for individuals who are driven and dedicated and willing to build careers with us. Currently, we are searching for:
- • Plans start-up, shutdown and maintenance activities; updates procedures and checklist for start-up, shutdown and emergencies.
- • Reviews and analyzes daily log sheets; issues primary operating parameters.
- • Prepares daily production report.
- • Recommends plant modifications for more efficient, safer and optimum operation.
- • Evaluates plant performance by way of monitoring equipment performance and/or operations.
- • Performs tests and experiments to optimize plant operation and material usage.
- • Trains, disciplines and motivates staff to ensure expertise level required to meet current and future needs of the department.
- • Ensures that appropriate safety, health and environment practices are implemented and observed throughout the company to meet statutory and corporate standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): Knowledge in DCS operation.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent. Job role in Chemical Engineer or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
JG Summit Petrochemical Corporation
. . ..