Structural Welding Inspectors
- Reviews inspection & test plan for inspection procedures & scope of work.
- Checks materials received for completeness and if the materials received specify the heat number and the shop mark indicated in the product turn over sheet.
- Does Positive Material Identification; prepares reports as necessary.
- Does visual & dimensional inspection of materials; checks correctness of the description & size of pipes, fittings and supports indicated in the detailed engineering drawing; checks the fit-up, alignment, edge preparation, welding allowance & tolerances, etc. based on standards & customer requirements.
- Checks welding activity's conformance to the approved Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and Welders Qualification Record (WQR).
- Checks quality and conformance of materials customer requirements before turn over to subsequent activities.
- Checks the acceptance of welded materials based on non-destructive examination result.
- Witnesses preparation of test pieces and carrying out of hydro tests, pneumatic tests, holiday tests, cross-cut tests and other non-destructive tests, as necessary.
- Prepares Welding Inspection Checklist (WIC), Quality Control Inspection Report (QCIR), Receiving Inspection Report (RIR), and Material Traceability Report (MTR) etc. prior to submission to client for approval; maintains file as necessary.
- Prepares non-conformity reports when non-conforming activities or deviations arise.
- Initiates activities to clear outstanding items in the punch list.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Shall have atleast 5 years experience in the Oil&Gas industry.
- A strong background and experience in major projects involving structural steel fabrication in the Oil&Gas construction industry.
- Well-versed in QA/QC procedures including strong technical skills in inspection and erection of structural systems and associated components.
- Must be familiar with AWS D1.1, AISC Code requirements
- Open to non-CSWIP or non-AWS as long as having 10 years + experience in the same industry.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Calabarzon & Mimaropa - Batangas - AG&P Heavy Fabrication Yard, Bauan, Batangas
Min 10 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
AG&P Heavy Fabrication Yard, San Roque, Bauan, Batangas