Travel Sales Coordinator
- Responds to communications from guests and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax, or through a central reservation system. Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
- Tracks future hotel availability and room availability for the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for revenue.
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office and other departments
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good at Multitasking
- Proactive & Smart
- Detail Oriented
- Good with Documentation
- Good at Tracking Multiple transactions Accurately
- Good Clear Telephone Skills
- Fast Learner
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines