ARCHITECT / DESIGN OFFICER (SM MEGAMALL)
The Design Officer (Architect / Interior Designer) works closely with contractors, tenants, and officials on site in ensuring that design works are carried-out to specific standards.
The individual further guarantees that any design problems which arise are quickly resolved and confirms design alterations to existing structure and/or advises on restoration and conservation of old properties.
He/she works with engineers, surveyors and construction specialists on site and oversees projects from beginning to end making sure that structures meet company policies, company standards on design and image, management standards, and rules, laws and regulations on construction.
- Candidate date must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Preferably a Licensed/Registered Architect / Interior Designer
- At least 2 years of working experience in sarchitectural / structural design or interior design.
- Must have experience in CADD technology
- Applicants must be willing to work in SM Megamall
- 1 Full-Time position available.