It’s more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World’s Most Admired Companies (as ranked by Fortune Magazine in 2012) because of our commitments to service, people and communities which have helped propel our business to success.
We are growing our business in the Philippines and encourage you to apply to join our team!
We offer career opportunities and comprehensive training to the right candidates. Examples of our benefits for employees currently include group medical insurance for them and their families, life and accident insurance, dental benefit coverage, meal allowance and education assistance.
Central Luzon - Clark, Pampanga
- Your main responsibility is to provide safe and efficient routine and non-routine maintenance to FedEx aircrafts in our line maintenance division.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Forty-two (42) months aircraft maintenance experience as an aviation maintenance technician which includes twenty-six (26) months experience on aircraft types and equipment operated in the FedEx fleet or equivalent
- Preferably with Avionics background
- Familiarity with aircraft operations, procedures and servicing is preferred
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance techniques, equipment, operations and procedures, as well as aircraft servicing used in line or hangar maintenance
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogues and manufacturer overhaul manuals
- Ability to lift and maneuver heavy aircraft related components, parts and equipment
- Understanding of the use of latest IT systems and image transfer equipment
- Willingness to work odd weeks, rotating shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays
- One (1) Full-Time position available.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be notified.