IBEX GLOBAL PARAÑAQUE OPENS JAN. 2014!!!
- Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ business
- Assist new customers as they complete the card activation process and provide a positive first impression of the account.
- Gather all required data necessary to sell the Account products/ services
- Explain product feature and benefits, thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations for the product and enrollment process
- Accurately process information in Account's CRM system
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in customer service that lead to higher standard of service for Account customers
- Identifies and escalates emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues
- Meet required metrics or service level required by clients
- Adherence to the company policies and work standards
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
8th Floor Hanston Building Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines - SM Lanang Premier, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang Davao