Purchasing Manager and Supervisor
- Coordination with shipping forwarder or customs broker.
- Arrange and handle customs clearance process for import and export within specified lead time.
- Prepare all required documents and certificates for importing machines, raw-materials and spare parts.
- Implement the purchasing policy and the purchasing system for the plant.
- Run smoothly the "purchase request/purchase order/reception of goods'' system and its links with the Finance & Accounting Department.
- Purchases all consumables for all Departments.
- Optimizes the purchasing strategy in order to keep the minimum stocks so as to guaranty the smooth operation of the plant and minimizes costs.
- Responsible for sourcing local suppliers.
- Support on variable cost and fixed cost control.
- Performance evaluation and management of suppliers and logistic companies.
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 10 years of Manager lever and 3-5 years of experience for Supervisor level
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Knowledge in using specific Logistics systems
- Very strong communication and coordination capabilities, troubleshooting skills
- Based in Laguna
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Calabarzon & Mimaropa
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
OSC Building 5thFloor, Moo 5, Kingkaew Rd., Rachathewa, Bangplee, Samut Prakan 1054