- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items using Mediterranean recipes for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Completes required tasks within assigned time frames.
- Tracks and reports any food waste.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Opens and/or closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Cooks only items generated from the restaurant point-of-sale system
- Performs related duties such as helping to wash dishes as needed, preparing recycling, cleaning around restaurant and help with any other projects as assigned by the kitchen manager.
- If a meal is returned for any reason, correct the problem and report the return to the manager.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): Haccp.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Quezon City
Min 1 year ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Banawe Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines