Mechanical Design Engineer
Supplies Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the mechanical design, development, and performance verification of components, subassemblies of Laser Printer Supplies (Toner Cartridge and Imaging Unit). The employee applies mechanical design principles, knowledge and skills to deliver simple to moderately complex mechanical systems meeting design requirements and product specifications.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
The specific job duties will include:
• Generates complete 2D, 3D and Assembly prints.
• Generates design ideas and concepts to meet product requirements.
• Conducts tolerance analysis on module to system level assembly.
• Perform root cause analysis and provides countermeasures.
• Coordinate mechanical development activities with Cross Functional Team.
• Verifies module level design functionality and problem solution requiring test plan generation, lab set-up, data acquisition and analysis to come up with engineering recommendations.
• Understand Product Process Delivery Lifecycle, execution of the process and its design requirement.
• Supports manufacturing build and resolve any technical issues.
• Drive and support cost reduction efforts
• Design and develop test tools, equipments or fixtures and develop procedures for testing components, assemblies or mechanical systems
• Document captured learning and best practices
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering (degree in MS is an added advantage)
• Has proven extensive knowledge in hands-on laboratory mechanical work, testing methods, and root cause analysis.
• Computer Aided Design software proficiency
• Familiar with plastic and sheet metal manufacturing and design processes
• Has at least 2 years of relevant work experience
Why Join Us?
Philippines - Central Visayas - Cebu City
Min 4 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Panay Rd, Cebu City, Philippines