We are the Philippines' first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
Pasay City (National Capital Reg)
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- Excellent written communication skill in Korean.
- Able to translate articles/ documents from English to Korean.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Immediate applications will be prioritized.