MANILA SHIPMANAGEMENT & MANNING, INC. (MANSHIP)was established to provide complete marine services, as agent, to shipping companies. Over time, it has grown to become one of the most reliable and well-respected professional sea-based recruitment agencies for deck and engineer officers and ratings in the Philippines.
At present, MANSHIP provides the recruitment, processing and deployment of contract mariners for Hellespont Ship Management GmbH & Co. KG (HSM), Pan-Regional Marine Transportation Corporation through Hellespont Steamship Corporation (HSC), Hellespont Offshore PTE LTD, Enesel S.A., Ionic Spirit Inc. also through Hellespont Steamship Corporation, Athenian Sea Carriers Ltd. and Sea Pioneer Shipping Corporation.
IT Assistant for Ocean-Going Vessel
National Capital Reg
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
· Physically fit;
· Very proficient in English, both oral and written;
· Pleasing personality;
· Willing to work onboard ocean-going vessels;
· Willing to work long hours and under variable work schedule;
· Valid Philippine Passport.
· Comprehensive knowledge in computer installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and networking is an advantage;
· Previous IT work experience is preferred.Requirement
FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by postal mail:
MANILA SHIPMANAGEMENT & MANNING, INC.
Ground Floor Princess Building
104 Esteban Street, Legaspi Village
1229 Makati City
Tel: 8924071 to 74