National Capital Reg
Requirements: * Please come in business attire. For female - preferably wearing pencil cut skirt, sleeveless blouse (with blazer), formal close toed shoes (at least 2 inches). The hair should be fixed in a bun. For male - long sleeves with necktie and slacks.
- Male or Female – Single with good moral character
- 18-30 years old
- With a height of at least 5' 3" for female and 5' 6" for male
- With flying experience as a Cabin Crew, an advantage
- Has completed at least 2 years college
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- Physically fit
- High standard of personal appearance and grooming
- No tattoos visible while wearing the Airphil Express uniform
- Clear complexion
- Empathetic with a positive attitude
- Willing to work in a domestic and international environment
- Able to speak Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Bahasa or Malay, a plus factor
- Must be willing to be assigned to any station based on operational requirement
* Must bring the following:
- 2pcs 2x2 ID picture with white background. For female, must wear decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up. For male, business attire.
- 3R whole body picture with white background. For female, must be wearing pencil cut skirt, decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up, formal close toed shoes (at least 2 inches). For male, business attire
Walk-in applicants are welcome for resume submission and initial physical screening.
For Cebu and Pampanga applicants:
You may send your resume at . Attached the 2x2 ID and 3R whole body pictures with proper attire mentioned above. Kindly indicate the position that you’re applying and the location in the subject line of your email. (Example: Cabin Crew – Manila).
Cebu applicants can also drop their resumes to any of our Ticket Offices in Mactan International Airport - Departure Area or City Ticket Office - Door 2 YMCA Bldg. Jones Avenue Cebu City.
Only qualified applicants will be notified.