The tasks, responsibilities and authority include:
· Implement instructions as directed by the Operations Manager and General Managers requisites
· Maintain and distribute of locally produced job specific procedures
· Must be certified in trade school as Electrician
· Should have received training under company policy as heat treatment technician
· Should have knowledge in material and their property
· Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
· Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
· Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric system.
· Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
· Skill in both verbal and written communication.
· Provide information/instruction on completion of incident report and reporting incidents to Client or suppliers
· Must adhere safety & related procedure to confirm the safety of others.
· Maintain of plant, equipment, PPE for smooth operations of the process requirements
· Allocate qualified personnel and maintain of employee qualification
· Coordinate with management for reviewing of supplier performance
· Coordinate with HR/OM/Accounts related to field employee’s requirements, with notification of OM
· Respond during emergencies such as accidents or incidents.
· Correcting the field problems and when not resolved taking it to OM.