Black Marlin Data Corporation commenced operation in September 2002. It is a 99% foreign owned corporation, and an affiliate of Black Marlin Data Company, a U.S. registered company. Our company is engaged in the Information Technology business, primarily providing Software Development, Data Conversion, Data Warehousing, Data Processing, and Contact Center Services. We continuously aim to be the best in the industry and to secure a global foothold in this market we belong. We offer a wide array of I.T. services that include the following:
Custom Software Development – development of customized Web Applications, Client-Server systems, Multi-Tier Applications, Stand-alone Programs / Utilities and Interactive Training Software.
Proven Development Methodology - Black Marlin’s development organization utilizes industry standard tools, processes and methodologies in the development and support of all software applications. Black Marlin adheres to the Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology of software development where each project is divided into 4 phases encompassing all aspects of the project including requirements gathering, use case and test case creation, design, construction and user acceptance testing. The phases are completed iteratively with the highest risk or most architecturally significant items occurring in the earliest phases. Deliverables, including application functionality, are completed and reviewed with customer stakeholders at each phase.
Technical Support and Software Maintenance – maintenance and / or enhancement of existing custom-built software applications written using latest or even legacy programming languages.
Website Development – anything from personal websites to corporate business and portals.
Graphic Design Services – Marketing Collateral (brochures, flyers, interactive ads, business cards and posters), Audio-Visual Presentations, Large Format Design, Color Separation, and Digital Animation.
I.T. Consulting and Systems Integration Services – development and implementation of creative solutions that address the business needs of even the most demanding customer.
* Mobile programming
* VB.NET programming
* ASP.NET programming
* C#.NET programming
* Visual Basic programming
* ASP web programming
* Delphi programming
* COBOL programming
* HMTL / DHMTL web development
* Visual Basic for Applications (Macro programming)
* SQL programming
* Flash design
* Flash programming
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Microsoft Access
* FoxPro / Dbase / Clipper
* Server Solutions
* Software Solutions
Data Processing - Black Marlin has a large data processing department to cater and accommodate a wide range of data processing jobs from simple data entry work such as typesetting/word-processing, data encoding and data indexing to more complex database rebuilding and migration. Depending on the requirements of our clients we employ varying data capture and quality control techniques such as single entry and proofreading quality assurance, double entry with verification and comparison quality assurance, or using our proprietary data entry application and real-time data verification tool.
Our current projects serve a diverse group of customers and clients in both the private and government sectors including, but not limited to, transportation management, shipping and logistics, real estates, legal, research, building and construction, and accounting.
The required minimum accuracy rate for all of our data & image processing projects is 99.96%.
Some of our data and image processing activities include:
* Image tagging and Archiving
* Document building (page determination)
* Electronic conversion of old book indices
* Data and Image indexing
* Document Scanning (small & large format documents i.e. plats, maps, etc.)
* Proofreading and Editing
3.Logistics Analysis & Auditing Services
* Validation of carrier invoice charges (loading of rates and validating accuracy, charge validation auditing and adjustments, and cost center allocation coding)
* Timely submission of payment files (provide payment file on time performance of weekly closings, reporting, payment/funding documentation, carrier aging and payment status)
* Recommendations to improve efficiencies and reduce costs for our clients (non-compliant vendors, rate adjustments, service failures, and carrier claims)
Contact Center - Black Marlin has a team of carefully selected, highly trained contact center professionals that can help any organization grow and explore more business opportunities – saving the cost and time of building and operating their own contact department. Our contact center agents are trained to easily learn and adapt to varying and unique businesses and serve and function to be a 100% extension of the organization.
We can help maximize business growth by generating sales through marketing campaigns or by simply keeping their customers happy and satisfied through unparalleled contact center service and support.
Some of our contact center activities include:
* Inbound/Outbound Emails
* Inbound/Outbound Telephone Calls
* Technical and/or Customer Helpdesk Support
* Transport Scheduling
* Shipping Rebates and Refunds verification
* Research, Information Verification, and other web-based Support Services
National Capital Reg - BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY
Under general supervision, the Data Entry Operator/Document Analyst is primarily responsible to process information from source documents into the computer, and carryout all works pertaining to data entry to relieve immediate superior of tasks which are routine and clerical in nature.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit or verify information or data shown from images of legal and real property documents (alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data) according to procedures set per project.
2. To analyze, record, store said information according to types, and summarize/maintain them in electronic/magnetic/database form.
3. To use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
4. To ensure accuracy and completeness prior to quality control; recognize problems in source documents, and calls to the attention of supervisor or designated user liaison.
5. To produce written reports and/or accomplish forms pertaining to production or quota.
6. May work on weekends and/or various shift assignments.
7. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, an exciting and challenging work environment, and the opportunity to contribute and grow in our mission to be recognized as one of the best IT companies in the world.
1. MUST HAVE WORKED ON REAL ESTATE DOCUMENTS
2. Strong computer skills with considerable experience in MS Office.
3. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing.
4. The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
5. The ability to see details at close range.
6. The ability to recognize problems in source documents.
7. Good English communication skills.
8. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
9. Keyboarding skills of 50 or more words per minute.
10. Has attention to detail.
11. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
12. Ability to work well as part of a team.
13. Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
14. Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
Join us and make a difference.
Please email your resume stating salary requirements via JobStreet.com or via email@example.com.