Human Resources Officer
The Human Resources Officer (HR Officer) intends to perform the duties including but not limited to Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Placement, Payroll Administration, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Performance Planning and Appraisal Administration, Employee Training and Career Development, Employee Relations and Communications and HR Research and Systems Development of Global B2B Consultancy, Inc. (GB2BC).
To hire an effective Human Resources Officer responsible for delivering all facets of HR services and functions from its management and developmental functions for the employees of Global B2B Consultancy, Inc. (GB2BC).
· Supervises and conduct manpower pooling, recruitment and placement with such techniques necessary for effective manpower selection and hiring process
· Assists in the review/development of orientation materials and conducts such to all company personnel
· Maintain proper documentation and up-to-date records of employees relative to employee movements such as new hires, transfers or promotions.
· Generates government and company mandated reports in an accurate and timely manner (e.g. payroll summary report, Alpha list, income tax return and etc.)
· Performs end to end processing of payroll administration.
· Supervises the administration of company and government (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth) mandated benefits.
· Assists to ensure the competitiveness, fairness and reasonableness of company’s compensation and benefits thru but not limited to assisting in undertaking benefits review and planning, sound input in job and salary analysis, evaluation and merit increase implementation.
· Schedules, coordinates the company-wide performance appraisal activity.
· Prepares materials for performance appraisal into different departments and provides them assistance in the preparation of performance appraisal reports of rank and file, supervisory and managerial employees.
· Conducts the review and endorsement of results of performance appraisal report for necessary implementation of corresponding personnel actions.
Assists in proper handling of employees’ complaints/disputes, concerns and performs due process investigation consistently, in relations to Labor Law and GB2BC Employee Rules and Regulations and Code of Conduct and Discipline.
Implements/Develops/Reviews of GB2BC Employee Rules and Regulations and Code of Conduct and Discipline and maintains/files proper and accurate documentations of cases and corresponding actions.
Assists/Drafts/Endorses/ inputs in the continuing review and improvement of HR policies and systems in all its areas of functionalities.
Perform other duties to be assigned as deemed necessary.
A candidate must at least possesses a college degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management and/or Development, Behavioral Science, Industrial Psychology, Management or any related field.
A candidate must have at least 3 years supervisory working experience.
C. Competency Requirements
· Proficiency in delivering the services and functions of HR in all its areas such as Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Placement, Payroll Administration, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Performance Appraisal, Employees Training and Career Development Administration, Employee Relations and Communications and HR Research and Work Development.
· Excellency in drafting/establishing HR rules, policies and guidelines, communicating letters, plans and/or proposals, performance standard and job description and specification across all positions.
· Excellency in interpersonal communication and non-verbal communication skills and can be perceived of having an advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Effectiveness in employee coaching, counseling, interviewing, career planning and development.
· Highly skilled in establishing and maintaining HR networks, links and partnerships.
· Highly knowledgeable in implementations of HR rules in relation to Labor Laws.
· Proficiency in Computer Applications such as Microsoft Applications
· With proven leadership traits, rational and assertive in decision making, positive attitude, big picture perspective approach and sensitivity towards people
· Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities.
· Assists/Develops Training Need Analysis (TNA) designs and conducts it among employees.
· Develops/Sources out internal and external training programs, workshops or seminars and facilitates when necessary.
· Provides training evaluation reports for the conducted internal and external trainings
· Supervises the implementation of the Employee Development and Incentive Program.