VuQo Inc. was founded in 2005 with a mission is to create innovative, high-quality Philippine-made wines and spirits that resonate with the lifestyle aspirations of the global consumer.
Its flagship brand is VuQo Premium Vodka, the world’s first and only vodka distilled from coconut. VuQo Premium Vodka was launched in Hollywood, CA in May 2009 and is sold in such states as California, Nevada, and New York. It has been a featured vodka at Oscar and Emmy Awards gifting suites and various celebrity-driven Hollywood events. The company also owns Haliya Light Fruit Wines, premium wines handcrafted from locally-grown fruits. Both brands are exported to the US and sold at Duty Free Philippines.
VuQo Inc. is offering young, aspiring marketers a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of premium, Filipino alcohol beverage brands in an extremely fun and exciting industry. Candidates must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to succeed.
National Capital Reg - Quezon City
1. Scheduling, coordinating, and assisting with events and promotions.
2. Assisting with the production of sales and marketing materials and presentations.
3. Writing press releases and other promotional material.
4. Uploading new content to and helping with the administration of the company’s web and social media pages.
5. Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
6. Conducting periodic market research.
7. Attending marketing meetings and brainstorming sessions; taking and circulating minutes.
8. Performing such administrative tasks as scheduling, and booking travel arrangements.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass Communications or equivalent.
Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Basic graphic design skills.
Creative, passionate, driven, fashionable, and culturally savvy.
Personable, presentable, articulate, and organized.
Must be a team player.