BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corp, formerly Ayala Life Assurance Inc, is a strategic alliance between two leading companies in the country today-The Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philam Life) and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI). Philam Life is the largest life insurance company in the Philippines and the market leader for over 60 years. BPI is a leading commercial bank in the country with over 158 years of experience in the local banking industry and extensive branch network of more than 800 branches and 1,500 ATMs.
BPI-Philam provides professional financial advisory service to address customers' financial and protection needs. With the combined expertise and resources of these two trusted companies, BPI-Philam policyholders are assured that their coverage is backed by financial strength and stability.
Why Join Us?
In BPI-Philam, we rely on our people to represent us. Attracting the most qualified individuals is important to us - and to the customers we serve. We offer top of the line products that are needs-driven, outstanding support services and the opportunity for financial rewards and benefits matched to performance.
We invest in the development of our people, providing opportunities for growth as we achieve our shared mission. Thus, we are continuously looking for ambitious individuals of all backgrounds interested in becoming part of BPI-Philam.
Zambales (Olongapo City) (Central Luzon), Zambales (Others) (Central Luzon)
- Solicits new business, cross-sells and up-sells identified BPI-Philam products to the bank's customer base
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with bank partner
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with prospective and existing clientele
- Performs customer service and business conservation activities
- Handles activity reporting, planning and administration
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch/client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends weekly meeting with Business Managers and Regional Manager and branch monthly meetings for production updates and marketing campaigns
- Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior
Requirements: APPLY NOW AND BE A PART OF OUR DYNAMIC SALES TEAM!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent. Job role in Sales Agent (Other financial services) or Insurance Agent.
- A good communicator/presenter and effective negotiator
- Excellent communication and interaction skills; one who can easily interact with Branch Staff
- Relationship builder both with colleagues and customers; team-oriented
- MUST be willing to work or preferrably residing in SUBIC, ZAMBALES
We offer very competitive salary package that includes fixed and variable pay, benefits and rewards.
Sales incentives are available to high performing individuals.
We promote work-life balance as you can enjoy fixed weekends off.
We provide opportunities for growth, continuous learning and development through various trainings and seminars.