Equicom Shared Services Inc. is looking for Information and Communication Technology Practitioners who are knowledgeable in assessing and reviewing the company’s current and future systems plus identifying suitable emerging technologies, mobile solution, cloud computing and countless other complex technology solutions to support the critical business processes.
· Assists team leaders and senior/managers in accomplishing objectives in a team environment
· Document , summarize and communicate results of information and communication technology processes under review
· Develop recommendations to close/address the identified manual to automation gaps
· Has the ability to demonstrate proficiency of technology disciplines including thorough and general knowledge in one or more technical specialization which includes but not limited to security software, operations, disaster recovery and change management
· Background in any programming using SQL and Open languages will be an advantage.
· At least 1 to 3 years of technology experience or other Information System related experience is required. Experience in general technology controls, application and pre-implementation system development reviews is an advantage.