- Directs and coordinate plant's upset and leading emergency response teams during incidents or emergencies to ensure safe and effective resolution for abnormal situations.
- Follows up plants daily activities to meet production targets and implement engineering and maintenance recommendations, schedules and programs.
- Identifies, communicates and ensures the implementation of preventive measures to avoid/eliminate future upset and operational abnormalities.
- Attends to and coordinate critical operational activities, such as per-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and shutdowns.
- Secondary School Graduate, relevant vocational specialty or Diploma and completion of intermediate English courses. Certification on intermediate leadership, Safety courses
- Experience: At least 25 years