We are the Philippines' first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
Resorts Security Duty Officer
Pasay City (National Capital Reg)
- To ensure that house agents understand House rules, policies and procedures of the Hotel operations
- To conduct guard mounting/dissemination and de-briefing for all incoming and outgoing gaming agents for post and special instructions
- To conduct routine inspections inside gaming area premises and immediate areas for concerns and reports to the SM for appropriate action and likewise prepares Incident Reports
- To coordinate investigations with the SPIR.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent. Job role in Security Officer or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Immediate applications will be prioritized.