We are the Philippine’s first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
Pasay City (National Capital Reg)
- Proper application of Resorts World Manila's brand identity in all online / mobile new media projects.
- Keep abreast with the latest technologies for web design and functionality.
- Creation of process flows and wireframes on all online / mobile new media projects.
- Assist in maximizing the potentials of online / mobile new media campaigns.
- Ensure an optimized User Experience from design, navigation, user flow/journey, and social media connectivity across various web browsers.
- Communicate / Coordinate / Consult / Collaborate with Resorts World Manila's IT team to ensure optimized development and performance of New Media projects. Especially if such projects require "back-end" or database accesss.
- Communicate / Coordinate / Consult / Collaborate with Resorts World Manila's New Media Advertising Agencies and/or Developers to ensure optimized development, performance and return of all new media campaigns.
- Propose innovative and better ways to maximize online enagement on Resorts World Manila's or its affiliate / partner's websites, social media pages and strategize how to use new web platforms to our advantage. Must be up-to-date with current trends.
- Assist in collecting / reviewing / analyzing the statistical data of the company's New Media endeavors, to better maximize Resorts World Manila's online business health.
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have a background in graphic design.
- Should have a strong understanding of hypertext mark-up language (HTML), cascading style sheets (CSS) and extensible markup language (XML).
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Illustrator, and Paint Shop Pro.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in System Administrator or Others.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Immediate applications will be prioritized.