Our company, Q2 HR Solutions is a Total HR Solutions company whose strength lies in the provision of innovative Recruitment and Human Resource Consulting Services to leading multinational and local blue chip corporations in the Philippines. Our client base boasts some of the country's largest and most respected corporations. Every year our organization assists in excess of 5,000 people with finding their dream job, changing their career or simply exploring the job market in general.
Program Administrator - Social Work
National Capital Reg
- Research Conduct focus group discussions/ key informant interviews with NGO’s working with youth, the National Youth Commission, DOLE and Tesda on programs and projects addressing the issues and problems of the sector
- Stakeholder Engagement Dialogue with various groups and agencies involved in youth inclusion work for the purpose of explaining CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilitiy) Program
- Administrative Collate all gathered information and assist in the development of a Project Directory
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field, preferably in Social Work/Community Development
- At least 1-4 Yrs experience in the NGO Setup
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong
12th Flr, 88 Corporate Center,
Valero St., Salcedo Village,
Mobile: 0917 838 4753
Non jobstreet members may send their resume/CV to . Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your message.
Due to the urgency of the requirement, interested parties are highly encouraged to walk in at our Makati Office for immediate processing. Look for Lee