ABS-CBN is in the business of producing world-class entertainment, news and information programs and in the continuous adoption of breakthrough technology to deliver these to its audiences not just in the Philippines, but globally.
This content is distributed primarily in the Philippines through its flagship free-to-air VHF TV station in Mega Manila, ABS-CBN Channel 2. Backed by a vast regional network of originating stations, affiliates, and strategically-located relay stations across the archipelago, ABS-CBN’s nationwide reach is unmatched to this day. ABS-CBN also airs free-to-air UHF TV on Studio 23 and operates the country’s leading radio network consisting of 3 AM band stations and 14 in the FM band.
ABS-CBN also provides news and entertainment programs for nine cable TV channels, targeting specific niche markets who prefer foreign entertainment programs, blockbuster Filipino movies, news and commentary, music, animè, and sports.
ABS-CBN also ownsSkyCable, the Philippines’ largest cable television service provider which has close to half a million upscale subscribers in Metro Manila and key urban areas nationwide.
Outside of the Philippines, ABS-CBN reaches more than 2.1 million Filipinos out of the more than 8 million Filipinos overseas, through ABS-CBN Global’s The Filipino Channel (TFC). TFC is available in the USA, Canada, the whole of Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Japan, and a host of other Asia-Pacific countries via cable TV, direct-to-home satellite, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), and the Internet through TFCNow!
Sales Head for VISAYAS
- Leads the Visayas sales team in subscriber acquisition via field sales, house-to-house selling and direct selling.
- Accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market and sales team managed.
- Responsible for his/her assigned team’s sales productivity, performance monitoring and management.
- Directs the sales team's effort in order to achieve defined sales targets.
- Manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report sales associates.
Requirements: Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE.
- College graduate.
- At least 7-10 years work related experience in a Telco or FMCG environment is required.
- Experience in field selling and direct selling an advantage.
- Experience in territory management and sales team development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Can thrive in a fast changing environment, and can deal with ambiguities.
- Knows how to have fun at work.