Fundline Finance Corporation is a stable and reliable financing company with over 150 branches all over the Philippines. Its growth and resilience lies on its highly-competent core team which has over 20 years expertise in the financing business. Its main existence focuses on becoming the leading microlending and motorcycle financing company in the country and bridging the capital and needs of the marginalized Filipino. The company is anticipating for bigger and better opportunities to come.
FFC's strong human resource team is passionate about providing exceptional service to its clients and live by its principles because we take P-R-I-D-E in our N-A-M-E..
We are looking for people with an unwavering thirst for excellence, passion for service, good work ethics, and knows how to have fun. If you are in search of a career in a fast-growing, challenging and values-focused setting, you might find your niche with us.
Credit Investigation And Collection Assistant
Bataan (Balanga City) (Central Luzon), Bataan (Others) (Central Luzon), Bulacan (Central Luzon), Nueva Ecija (Central Luzon), Pampanga (Angeles City) (Central Luzon), Pampanga (Others) (Central Luzon), Pampanga (San Fernando) (Central Luzon), Tarlac (Central Luzon), Zambales (Olongapo City) (Central Luzon)
Act as the first point of contact of the company to the customers. Conducts sales and collections in his assigned area to ensure that the business targets are met.
1. Handles a specific area and ensures that the operation in the assigned area is maximing sales, collection.
2. Conduct sales and marketing campaign in his assigned area by distributing leaflets/brochures and posting of advertising materials.
3. Conducts the Credit Investigation on loan applicants. Prepares credit investigation report on loan application.
4. Collects daily payments of customers in his assigned area and deposit the same in the company's authorized depository bank within the prescribed time as per the policy and
5. Remits the used/unused OR, deposit slips and undeposited collection to the Branch Cash Custodian for collection reconciliation.
6. Ensures the issuance of an Official receipt for each payment made by the customer.
7. Prepares reports on the status and manner of payment of his customer. Coordinates with the Branch Manager for the issuance of collection notices.
8. Informs the Branch Manager for any situational changes in his area of responsibility particularly those affecting the collection.
9. Prepares monthly sales and collection report for evaluation
10. Handles customer's inquiry on the company's products and services. Provides high quality customer service before and after sales/transaction with the clien.
111. Ensures confidentiality of all branch and customer's information.
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
Undergraduates who have completed at least 6 semesters are also welcome to apply
Willing to be assigned in the following branches: Angeles, Dau, Guagua, San Rafael, Sta. Maria, Baliuag, Dinalupihan, Balibago, San Fernando
Know how to Drive a Motorcycle and must have a Driver's License/Student Permit
Male not more than 31 years old
Willing to do field work
Goal oriented and effective in decision making
Basic Salary plus monthly performance incentives plus travel insurance
30Full-Time position(s) available.
You can also send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Visit our website www.fundline.ph for more information