SOURCEMAX is pioneered and managed by experienced professionals in the fields of Human Resources and IT. Our people are highly-trained in research, sourcing, screening, and quality control.
We are a TechnoSphere company, an established manpower solutions provider in the USA specializing in staffing and IT consulting since 1994.
TechnoSphere has global offices located in the Philippines, Australia, Singapore, and the United States.
We are currently working with a multinational Healthcare Business Services provider looking for Encoders.
National Capital Reg
The main goal of the Encoder is to provide coding services so that the health provider (client) gets paid for the medical services rendered.
· Read and abstract physician office notes and procedure notes to apply correct ICD-9-CM, CPT®, HCPCS Level II and modifier coding assignments
· Identify and capture the surgical procedures done in the ER along with the ER codes
· Ensures all services documented in the patient’s chart are coded with appropriate diagnoses and procedure codes
· Extract required information from source documentation and enter into encoder and abstracting system
· When services are not documented appropriately, seek to attain proper documentation in a timely manner
· Conduct a review of records to ensure compliance with coding and documentation guidelines and governmental requirements
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Good reasoning and analytical skills
Preference for good communication skills
Can work in a high energy, fast paced, global environment
Certified Coders (CCS / CPC-H / CPC) preferred
Should have adequate knowledge of Evaluation and management (both the 1995 and 1997 Documentation Guidelines)
3 Full-Time position(s) available.