VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 10,000 people around the world including locations in China and the Philippines.
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging and classic communication channels. Services range from complete call center services, to maintaining applications, to building solutions using superior tools and technologies.
VXI is the enterprise solution for any company looking to enter a new market, grow market share, increase geographical diversification, or lower costs while maintaining quality.
National Capital Reg
- Responsible for leading a team (Real Time / RTA) analysts and schedulers.
- Monitors the performance of this team on its defined objectives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with operations and other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the production environment.
- Maintain confidentiality related to organizational strategies, objectives, and practices.
- Participate in functions/meetings as required.
- Minimum 1 year Workforce experience in a call center
- Ability to understand, analyze and report on call center metrics.
- Must demonstrate good analytical, numerical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be enterprising, diplomatic and proactive in solving problems.
- Ability to work with and apply to practical situations mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information across all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, fast-placed, shifting priority environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Flexible schedule and impeccable attendance record.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Willing to work in MAKATI. Can start ASAP,
- 8 Full-Time position(s) available.
LAND A WONDERFUL CAREER TODAY!!!
PAOLO DIOMAMPO– “Contact Person”
For inquiries, you may call 899 - 2200 ext. 71249
Online applications will be PRIORITIZED
Email your resume to Paolo.Diomampo@vxi.com
Our office is located at GF SM Cyber 2, Buendia, Jupiter St. cor. Zodiac St., Makati City
(near Buendia MRT)
Mondays to Fridays at 9:00am – 4:00pm
*Kindly bring an updated resume and valid ID
(PREVIOUS APPLICANTS MUST CALL 899-2200 TO VERIFY YOUR APPLICATION STATUS)
Visit our website
G/F SM Cyberzone 2 Cor Jupiter and Zodiac Streets, Bel-air Makati City 1209.