Professional Medical Representative (Candidate Pooling)
(Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Central Visayas, Davao, Ilocos Region, National Capital Reg)
- Abbott's Professional Medical Representatives must be able to articulate product positioning to target doctors, and potential users, and actively drive and manage the sales process, working in conjunction with cross functional teams, as the key product advocate for Abbott Brands. The Professional Medical Representative of Abbott must be able to identify all issues of assigned territories to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. He/She must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships in the medical community throughout the sales cycle, and beyond.
- SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes the assigned products to doctors using the prescribed sales technique and visit these MDs based on assigned frequency.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with doctors.
- Achieves the minimum call performance with 100% achievement on monthly actual calls vs monthly target calls.
- Quality execution of all agreed marketing strategies, programs and plan of actions.
- Sales and promotions of products (i.e detailing, product presentation, CME activities, etc.)
- Continuous selection and update of target doctors.
- Establish and continuously increase market share of products
- Timely submission of relevant reports vital to operations.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year business or science course
- Minimum 2 years experience as Professional Medical Representative in a respectable Pharmaceutical/Consumer Goods company.
- Above average written and oral communication skills in English and the local language.
- Average to high IQ with good analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Entrepreneurial spirit / Business minded
- Independent, self-driven and a goal-oriented person
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Aggressive, confident and self-motivated with leadership potentials.
- Willing to travel and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
- This advertisement is specifially for candidate pooling.
- Upon resume review, qualified candidates from NCR and GMA will be requested to come to an interview in June 2013.
- Time and venue will be confirmed with qualified candidates.
- Qualified Provincial candidates will also be scheduled for interviews in the following weeks.
Abbott Laboratories Philippines
102 EDSA Mandaluyong 1501.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resumes detailing work experiences with 2 x 2 photo (blue or white background) and transcript of records. For faster processing, please submit your resume ONLINE Applications can also be submitted personally or through mail to: Human Resources Department (Code) 102 EDSA cor. Madison St., Mandaluyong City