Dean & Kings Public Relations & Marketing is the country’s first and only public relations firm that provides media/communication support to individual/corporate clients and lawyers who need to explain their legal cases in the “bar/court of public opinion.”
Our firm is also strong in the area of media campaign development; online/digital PR; tri-media and online reputation management; branding/ integrated campaigns; strategic messaging and news-spin crafting; and news monitoring and analysis.
Our clients include two former Philippine Presidents, former Speakers of the House of Representatives, former chief justices of the Supreme Court, senators, congressmen, mayors and numerous corporate clients and government agencies.
As our clientele-base expands, so does our need for a fresh infusion of dynamic professional individuals who will meet the needs of our clients even as they experience personal and professional growth.
PR Assistant and Writer
Quezon City (National Capital Reg)
For PR assistants and writers, the responsibilities are:
• Edits and writes deadline-bound press releases
• Taps and deals with the members of the Philippine press for necessary media exposure of our clients
• Helps in creation of publicity plans and programs
• Markets goods and service for the client in media and in other means of communication
• Do research work for various issues and news-monitoring of matters affecting the client both in the traditional and online media
• Helps build relations with media and community-based organizations
Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
Required skill(s): excellent skills in written and oral communication, knowledge of social media and online marketing, proficiency in computer applications, willing to work with deadlines and under pressure, Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
Required language(s): English, Filipino
Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants must submit:
1. Resume with 2×2 picture
2. Copy of written print media or online articles
3. Blog site link (if you have)
4. Diploma/Transcript of Records (TOR)