The LBP Service Corporation was organized and incorporated in October 1996 by a group of retirees from LandBank of the Philippines, primarily to provide quality manpower and other human resource services to different business organizations nationwide. The LBPSC has the organizational dynamism and management competence backed by adequate financial resources to meet the demands and challenges of the highly competitive service industry. From an initial paid-up capital of 6.7 Million pesos, the Company's total assets have remarkably grown to almost 103 Million Pesos. Likewise, the number of assigned contractual employees and the number of clients who patronize the product services of the LBPSC have consistently increased since its incorporation in 1996. The Company's Board of Directors and Executive Officers are composed of distinguished and highly competent human resource professionals, financial consultants, and administrative officers who are past and present officers of LandBank.
AIRPORT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
Pasay City (National Capital Reg)
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY VISIT US PERSONALLY AT:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Male not more than 30 years old.
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER's LICENSE is required.
- With pleasing personality.
- Must be willing to work in Pasay City.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
LBP SERVICE CORPORATION
12/F Petron Megaplaza Building,
Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Trunkline: (02) 846-0003 local 136
PLEASE COME IN BUSINESS ATTIRE