Mister Donut Philippines is undoubtedly at an accelerating stage of business development. Being the largest in the industry in terms of shop expansion, we are seeing ourselves trailblazing the growth in the donut business. We’re one with our people in this growth – we hone their skills and talents and maximize their capabilities while they work to bring the brand to the top.
PLANT SUPERVISOR (Batac, Isabela)
(Ilocos Region - Batac, Isabela)
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practices and food safety program for plant team members.
- Delegates work load and monitors observance of the production team to the set policies and SOPs.
- Documents pre-operations checklist and breakdown report of equipment for proper and safe operation.
- Executes Budget Management and Delivery timeliness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Food Technology or related 4 years management course
- Candidate must possess at least 3 year(s) of working experience in a food manufacturing set up or at least with 2 to 3 years Supervisory experience
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in delivery management, quality management, inventory management, equipment maintenance, as well as people development
- Candidate should have experience and be proficient in Operational efficiency and control(raw materials, man hours,etc)
- Candidate must possess excellent problem solving skills, decision making skills as, well as interpersonal skills.