Play with the big brands. Join us!
Holding over 120 top consumer brands and an expanding set of concept stores, The Primer Group of Companies is steadily reinventing retail in Southeast Asia.
Be entrusted with global lifestyle brands such as The North Face, World Traveller, Columbia, Fitflop, Sanuk, Kickers, JanSport, Supra, Native, Quiksilver, Tretorn, and Sledgers, and work with prominent concept stores such as The Travel Club, Bratpack, Res|Toe|Run, R.O.X., General, Flight 001, Grind, and Ladybag.
Primer Group's strength in the industrial sector also opens doors for you in various production, distribution, maintenance services.
Stellar, one of our subsidiaries, is the Philippine distributor of York, one of the world's most trusted air conditioners. Servicing for these units is handled by another group, Aircond.Network Philippines Inc. (ANPI) Primer Printing Services, Inc. (PPSI) offers T-shirt printing services, Union Inks and Graphics Philippines, Inc. (UIGPI) provides graphics and textile printing services, and South AmerAsia Chemical Corporation (SACC) is our ink production facility.
Choose the standard of excellence you deserve and work with us.
Store Management Trainee (Cebu)
Cebu (Cebu City) (Central Visayas), Cebu (Others) (Central Visayas)
The Store Management Trainee manages the store, its operations and personnel, through effective administration and implementation of operational and sales activities and policies towards the achievement of sales targets
1. Plans with staff actions to be taken to achieve set monthly sales quota.
2. Consolidates sales reports for review of management and ensures that outlet monthly sales reports are submitted on time.
3. Implements store policies, standard operating procedures, sales policies, cashiering, etc. as approved by management and ensure such are understood and carried out by sales personnel.
4. Informs customers regarding any special promotions/sales through telemarketing.
5. Ensures that sales invoices/daily sales concession reports are submitted on time to replenish stocks and maintain adequate inventory at the store level at all times.
6. Monitors and immediately reports losses, shortage from sales, damages, breakages and other discrepancies of stocks and fixed assets.
7. Ensures daily physical count of stocks and makes sure stocks are sufficient for assigned outlets through effective inventory/sales monitoring, forecasting and proper coordination with the back office.
8. Monitors and evaluates performance of sales associates, their daily sales, attendance and punctuality, grooming, hygiene and wearing of proper uniforms/ID etc.
9. Orients new personnel about his duties and responsibilities, company policies, rules and regulations, product description and characteristics, terminologies, selling techniques, handling customer complaints and customer service.
10. Ensures that cleanliness, organization and creative display of merchandise are maintained at all times in the selling and stockroom areas to achieve a store atmosphere conducing to selling.
11. Submits requisition of needed fixtures, equipment and supplies in the outlet and ensures its availability on time and reports modules and fixtures for repair and maintenance.
12. Verifies and processes cash/credit card payments transactions.
13. Acts a change fund custodian.
14. Assists in the implementation of special events and other tie-ups/cross promotional, promotional activities as planned by management.
15. Performs other tasks which may be assigned from time to time
Requirements: 1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Must have average English communication skills (written and oral).
4. Has strong supervisory skills.
5. Must be customer service oriented.
6. Must be Presentable
-- 7 Full-Time position(s) available.