It’s more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World’s Most Admired Companies (as ranked by Fortune Magazine in 2012) because of our commitments to service, people and communities which have helped propel our business to success.
We are growing our business in the Philippines and encourage you to apply to join our team!
We offer career opportunities and comprehensive training to the right candidates. Examples of our benefits for employees currently include group medical insurance for them and their families, life and accident insurance, dental benefit coverage, meal allowance and education assistance.
OPERATIONS AGENT - MANILA (PART-TIME BUT FOR REGULARIZATION)
National Capital Reg
- In this role, you will complete shipment sorting activities quickly and accurately for every flight/truck departure
- Checking, loading and unloading, preparing, auditing and scanning shipments
- Packing, arranging, searching and retrieving shipments
- Checking and completing paperwork for loading the Unit Load Device
- Weighing containers and recording weight onto the appropriate document
- Operating Ground Support Equipment (i.e. forklift, tug)
- Candidate must be a High School Graduate, Vocational, College Undergraduate or Bachelor's/College Degree in any course
- Minimum of one (1) year professional experience in Operations and in Forwarding/Logistics Industry
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full time positions available