Chevron Geothermal Services Company (CGSC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, one of the world’s leading energy companies with operations in 180 countries around the world. Chevron pioneered the commercial development of geothermal resources in the Philippines and our innovations have helped make the Philippines the second-largest geothermal energy producer worldwide.
Technical Assistant - Reservoir Engineering
Makati City (National Capital Reg)
- The individual will be responsible in maintaining the Reservoir Engineering Database system (RsvDB) to ensure that it is up to date and available to Reservoir Engineers for their day to day activities.
- Develop and in-depth understanding of the “modules” that are part of the RsvDB and their functions
- Interface with Philippine Geothermal Production Company Asset groups and contractors to ensure that the required dataset are uploaded to the RsvDB.
- Interface with designated Reservoir Engineers to ensure that the data undergo the required QA/QC prior to final uploading
- Develop Macros and Report Templates to assist in extracting data from the RsvDB in the appropriate formats
- Provide assistance to Reservoir Engineers in preparing routine plots and analysis of Tiwi and MakBan production and injection data on a regular basis
- Assist Reservoir Engineers in data gathering and analysis (performance /injection prediction and lookback) on projects and in the preparation of the presentation materials for meetings and with field work in Tiwi and MakBan, as necessary
Requirements: Please send your résumé to Jose Mari Delas Llagas of John Clements Consultants, Inc. not later than May 31, 2013
- A BS Degree holder of Computer Science, Engineering or others including courses related to Thermodynamics, Chemistry and Mechanical Engineering.
- Prefer candidate with at least 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in the Geothermal or Oil and Gas industry
- With strong analytical skills and can work on multiple projects while delivering high quality output
- Proficient in MS Office applications. Strong Excel knowledge on plotting and graphing for data analysis and Powerpoint skills set for preparing presentation materials
- A team player and able to work in multi-discipline teams at fast pace
Email: Tel: (02) 884-1418