Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC), one of the Philippines' leading real estate companies, is involved in the development and operation of shopping malls and hotels, and is also one of the country's most reputable developers of mixed-use properties, office buildings, residential condominiums, as well as land and residential housing developments, including socialized housing projects located in key cities and other urban areas nationwide.
RLC was incorporated on June 4, 1980 to serve as the real estate arm of JG Summit Holdings, Inc., one of the country's largest conglomerates.
Mall Operations Manager - Ilocos
- Management of mall operations covering housekeeping, security, engineering, food services, and carpark.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Should be residing or willing to be assigned in Ilocos