- Will handle the over-all responsibility for the center's day to day operations.
- Will implement customer service programs, safety and emergency plans.
- Will submit periodic reports and other reports as requested.
- Will perform other duties as intructed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Flexible with technical inclination.
- Computer literate.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Doha.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your updated and detailed resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for further review and evaluation.
**PLEASE USE YOUR POSITION DESIRED AS SUBJECT ON YOUR EMAIL**
All interested applicants may visit our office ASAP for the initial interview.
We are open from Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:30pm).
Please bring the following documents: (All these documents must be photocopied in an A4 size bond paper)
- Updated resume with detailed job description ( 2 Sets )
- Certificates of Employment
- Training/seminars certificates
- Birth/Marriage Certificates
- Long brown envelope
Or call the following numbers for inquiries:
(02) 636-7092/ (02) 637-4523
09981520825/ 03175392113/ 09328683351
ABC GLOBAL EMPLOYMENT & MANPOWER SERVICES INC is a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 126-LB-070711-R and License validity from March 15, 2011 to March 14, 2015. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who are licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Why Join Us?
Qatar - Doha
Min 2 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
2004 OMM Citra San Miguel Avenue,Pasig City