Galley Hand - Messman - Steward
Employee is responsible with the daily presentation and serving of meals and the maintenance of housekeeping duties at the workplace facility according to the customer contract specifications.
- Clean and maintain galley and quarters(bedroom, hallways, stairways, TV rooms and offices)
- Prepare and serve appropriate foodstuffs as directed by Steward.
- Properly protect and store foods for health and sanitation purposes.
- Prepare and maintain fresh coffee supply at all times.
- Clean and sanitize dishes, utensils and all refuse containers
- Clean and organize pantry, walk-ins and freezers ensuring proper rotation of perishables
- Unload and store groceries and supplies as recieved, practicing proper sanitation.
- Inventory and bag all soiled linen to be cleaned. Inventory and store all clean linen.
- Make beds daily and clean storerooms.
- Clean, sweep, mop, strip and wax floors and bathrooms regularly.
- Clean and sanitize galley equipment as required.
- Participate in safety activities such as meetings, inspections and demonstrations.
- Candidate must have a 3 years OFFSHORE experience as a Galley Hand, Messman or Steward.
- Offshore experience is an advantage.
- Having a B1 Visa is an advantage.
- 60 Contract position(s) available.
- Provide competent Workfore
- Pioneer in providing highly professional services to the eqaully respected clienteles.
- Develop concepts and ideas in the interest of the company
- Nurture people as a role model by virtue of their values and practices
- Reliance and respect to the team
- Obedience to the company policy.
- Commitment to result with integrity
- Strengthen effective communication with
Why Join Us?
Min 3 years ( 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Unit 1201 Robinsons Equitable Tower ADB Ave. cor Poveda St. Ortigas Center Pasig City