Autodesk Revit specialist
- Transforming a technical drawing into a Revit model.
- Maintain and upgrade templates and libraries.
- To develop parametric families at complex level.
- To make and manage quantity take offs.
- Product development.
The ideal candidate
- An appreciation and desire to operate at the highest level in the industry.
- An education in and/or passion for architecture and design (Plus).
- An ability to understand and interpret 2-dimensional architectural drawings.
- An attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive environment.
- An ability to troubleshoot and coach Teammates within an Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 environment.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- An ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively.
- An ability to solve problems creatively.
- An expert level of experience working with Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013.
- A good and solid knowledge of BIM.
- 4 - 5 yrs experience in a design or architectural environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy.
- Expert knowledge of BIM.
- Expert knowledge of modeling in Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013.
- Autodesk Product Training/Certifications highly desired (Plus).
- Advanced Revit Families Content Development.
- Be able to create and manipulate Revit families, views, browser structure, sheets and schedules.
- Expert knowledge in making a quantity takeoff.
- Fluency in the 2D and 3D environment.
- Be an expert in reading and understanding technical drawings.
Why Join Us?
Philippines - National Capital Reg - Paranaque City
Min 4 years (Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee)
View Larger Map / Directions
Tambo, Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines